Skype - Free, Excellent Chat and Video Calling Program

Monday, March 28, 2011

In the next few posts that I'l make, I am going to share with you some of the computer programs I have found useful. I use most of these programs in my work and in managing my personal affairs. By the way, these programs are FREE, or at least offers a free account. You can also subscribe to a paid version, depending on your requirements.

ttp://www.flickr.com/photos/
h

The first program on my list to share is Skype. Skype is a voice over internet (VOIP) software widely used by individuals and organizations worldwide. In fact, I switched to Skype a few years back and use it a lot and we use it in our office, too. It lets us communicate with our contacts much faster, in real time. The voice and video quality is superb! If you have not used it before, check it out I highly recommend it. Below is a short "tutorial" I put together to help you get started.


How to Use Skype

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chitika CLU