Google Analytics

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Google+Analytics
http://www.flickr.com/photos/
Google Analytics is a free tool by Google that allows you to track and analyze visitors of your website. This is what I'm using for my blog. Through it, I learn more about my blog visitors - their location like which part of the world they are coming from, browsers they are using to get to my blog, my visitors every day, week, month, and average time they spend on my blog, and a lot more information.  Cool isn't it? It will help you improve your website.

Installing Google Analytics in your website looks intimidating at the beginning especially for a non-techie person, or at least in my experience.
But I tell you, it's fairly easy. So because of my experience, I put together this simple guide to help you get started.  How to Use Google Analytics

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chitika CLU