My First Blog Post

Friday, March 4, 2011

I am a newbie in blogging and this is my first humble attempt!  I've heard of blogging a long time ago, but never did I have the courage and motivations to create one.  Now I  believe I have the right motivation and mental attitude. And I owe this to the "Work at Home" seminar of Jomar Hilario I attended last January 31, 2011. The truth is, creating a blog is one of the requirements to "graduate" from the seminar of Jomar Hilario

Blogging evokes different emotions on me—fear, anxiety, excitement and fun. As a newbie, I feel unskilled and so I feel a bit anxious about that.  Not that I don’t know how to write or put my thoughts into words or unsure of what topics to write about. But more on how to really go about  it. More on the technicalities I should say, like how to set up a blog site!

Today, I am not as afraid as before anymore. Having the right mental attitude, I believe I can do it. Everything can be learned as long as the mind is willing.  Google is my friend!

So I am very much excited as I begin and embark on this blogging thing. Specifically, I will use this platform to share with you my adventures and musings in the virtual assistance world with some fun notes on the side. I am excited to share my thoughts, wealth of experiences and knowledge with others across the world. And I’m also looking forward to learn new things from others. There is no doubt this is going to be fun!

Watch out for my next post, please!

9 comments:

vinman said...

You have written your introduction post very well. Blogging is like a ocean and your can learn it as you progress. But decide clearly on how to use and develop your blog, like just for fun or to share everything you want or to use it for business. No matter for whatever purpose you are blogging, you can still monetize it, as it encourage you to propel your blog to greater heights.
Internet Business Ideas

Stephen Sungkip said...

Thank you for the comments. Yes, gradually I am turning my blog into an entrepreneurial blog, and will continue to write & share info that will add value to the readers.

Stephen Sungkip said...

Thank you John V. Yes, virtual assistants are in demand nowadays for a variety of reasons, and virtual assistants do a variety of tasks for their clients. A competent virtual assistant definitely make the life of their clients look easy.

Vemmapros said...

Awesome article. I enjoy reading your article. I will bookmark this.

Virtual Assistance said...

Hi there

Yes, virtual assistants are in demand nowadays for a variety of reasons, and virtual assistants do a variety of tasks for their clients. A competent virtual assistant definitely make the life of their clients look easy.

Thanks
David

virtual assistant said...

I love this post very much.please keep sharing of knowledges with us.

Unknown said...

This looks great, I sooo need to try this soon! Thanks!

Unknown said...

Interested in working from home? Here are work from home job opportunities including companies that hire home workers, and how to find work at home job listings. There's also important information on how to research work from home listings to make sure they are legitimate, and how to avoid scams.
Online jobs without investment
Part Time Jobs From Home

Work from home site said...

welcome to blog post.Thank you for your important post.carry on..

Post a Comment

Chitika CLU