SEO and AdSense E-books

Friday, May 6, 2011

Today (May 5, 2011), I have found a very precious collection of  e-books about search engine optimization (SEO) and Google AdSense. It is a private collection (and distributed for a fee) but I was privileged to have been granted free access to these wide collection of e-books. It is a gift! They are a lot really...some are 200 to more than 300 pages. The smallest is 90 pages. Definitely, they are like precious resources to me and pretty useful.

I have heard about this SEO and AdSense thing many many times now. SEO is about how to rank high in the search engines and become popular in the Internet. It is important especially for people who are involved in Internet marketing or online business. AdSense is Google's advertising program for online publishers. Both programs, if used properly, will help you to make money online.

As of now, I know very little about SEO and AdSense. In fact, I don't use them yet. Just very lucky today to have access to the great e-books. First assignment to myself is to read thoroughly these e-books, then apply and follow the instructions.

I will be more than happy to share with you my learnings from these SEO and AdSense e-books, so please watch out for my future posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chitika CLU