My Daily Insights Program

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Are you tossed by the storms of life? Are you in the dumps right now and find no reason for life? I understand. I have been into that situation before also. Good news there is a solution to that! Smile please.  I am sponsoring a new program called "My Daily Insights" for you. Because I know you're like me and feel the need to always look for things that can inspire and motivate you, I will provide you daily motivational and inspirational quotes at NO COST to you. 

Every day "My Daily Insights" will feature a short motivational/inspirational quote that provides something positive to focus on that day.  Here's an example of a Daily Insight:

"What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us."  -- Ralph Waldo Emerson

That's it. Short and simple.  Less than 30 seconds to read and internalize.  But, oh how powerful in helping us to keep each day and each challenge in perspective. Every Friday we feature an inspirational story that takes just a few minutes (or less) to read.  

Even though I know you'll find it priceless, we are offering this valuable service at no-charge.  Even better, the daily messages are AD-FREE!  And just so you know, we won't sell, rent, loan or otherwise distribute your name or email address.  And if you ever decide you want to stop receiving it for any reason, there's a link in each day's message that will automatically remove you from the program with no hassles.

To register now for "My Daily Insights" go here:  http://www.mydailyinsights.com/default.asp?affID=1342693

Here are just some of the benefits when you register:

  •  A short daily motivational or inspirational quote
  • An inspirational story every Friday
  • Send unlimited free uplifting e-cards to your friends
Go here to enter your subscription to "My Daily Insights" program: http://adf.ly/1OjiL


No comments:

Post a Comment

Chitika CLU