Breaking the Long Silence

Saturday, November 5, 2011

It is almost one (1) month or twenty-eight (28) days to be exact, since I made my last post. So all of you who have either followed me, visited or checked my blog might be wondering what have happened to me. The last few weeks were kind of chaotic, and definitely not one of the best days of my life :( .Well, many good things happened to me and for which I was grateful, but some bad ones as well.

Pressures from work, personal and family issues all combined together. They all came almost at the same time. As a result, I was discouraged, felt depressed and lethargic. I was not in the best condition and I did not have the courage and motivation to write. I was kind of dragging myself every single day. I was in limbo. I was just 'managing myself', to borrow it from my former Nigerian colleagues who used it to describe a pathetic situation.

At least I know, just like the others, I am normal. Since, I know we all go through this phase in life once in a while. It is only a question of when. I do not want to elaborate on the details what happened or what I went through during the last four (4) weeks here. But that should give you an idea why I have not been able to update this blog of mine.

Now I have recovered from the dumps, and gradually getting back to my normal self and routine. Thanks to those friends who have been with  me and prayed for me.

My blog is about nine (9) months already, and it has evolved from its humble beginnings. I still feel passionate about sharing topics on personal finance, investments and financial literacy and sharing my experiences in online business. So this blog will continue to focus on that theme. However, I also feel I should re-design the lay-out, look and appearance of this blog, so please expect some changes in the coming days.

Thanks for bearing with me. I promise to update my blog and share interesting articles for you.

God bless :)    

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

God Bless! 2 Corinthians 4:8

Stephen Sungkip said...

I check the verse from the Bible you mentioned above, and it says: "We are hard pressed on every side, yet not crushed; we are perplexed, but not in despair." Thank you for sharing; this has been a reminder and comfort for me as well. God bless.

Post a Comment

Chitika CLU